functions to West Midlands Bookkeeping Services, you can be assured of receiving accurate, reliable data, as well as timely financial statements to analyze the needs of your company. You do not need to be concerned about training and maintaining a bookkeeping department. West Midlands Accountants LTD will work closely with your tax accountant to provide all financial information required, in the manner that they prefer. You have an added layer of financial protection in that only you make deposits and sign checks.
All manner of cash handling is done by your offices while West Midlands Accountants handles the record keeping. Your monthly financial statements provide information that will alert you to trends and potential problems. We utilize QuickBooks software for all bookkeeping functions, including payroll processing. With the use of QuickBooks, it is a simple matter to provide your financial information to your tax accountant via disk or by emailing the file directly. If you choose to operate QuickBooks in your offices, it is a simple matter of updating files at your office electronically or by disk as well.
Payroll processing has many functions to free your time. You can opt to direct deposit your paychecks for your employees as well as submit payroll tax liabilities electronically:
- Accounts Payable Input vendor invoices to payable system as provided by client
- Client to provide either copies of all manual checks or a register
- Generate checks to vendors for client’s signature based on due dates or client instruction
- Detailed accounts payable aging provided after each check run
- Accounts Receivable
- Data input of invoicing as provided by client
- Preparation of billing statements available
- Client to prepare deposit slips, photocopy checks and provide to PBS Client to make bank deposits – West Midlands Accountants LTD to prepare monthly bank reconciliations Payroll
- Time cards, after approval, may be scanned and uploaded, faxed or hours provided to West Midlands Accountants LTD prior to payday
- Payrolls prepared for signature and distribution
- Employee earnings statements complete with current pay period and year-to-date wages and withholdings Payroll summaries for each payroll
- Timely and accurate notifications of tax liabilities and depository requirements Financial Reporting
- Balance sheet and income statement